Our returns process is simple and outlined below.
To avoid any delay with your refund, please include your invoice or returns note with any return. Need a returns note? Download returns form.
You can return your item for free through your local Royal Mail post office in over 11,500 locations
You’ve got 14 days to return.
- Visit the Royal Mail returns label website for Vanilla Hill: Return my item.
- Easily create and print your returns label following the steps on screen
- Take your item to the Post Office. Don’t forget to include your invoice or a returns note (download above)!
- NO PRINTER, NO PROBLEM! You can now print your parcel return label at a Customer Service Point.
- When you hand your item over, the Post Office will give you a receipt with your reference number on to use in.
Once we’ve received your returned item(s) we will send you an email to confirm your refund, which will be processed within 5 working days of receipt. You can expect the refund to reach your account within 3-5 working days.
You’ve got 21 days to return.
- Returns from outside of the UK should be sent through your local post office.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own postage costs for returning your item. Postage costs are non-refundable.We recommend that you obtain proof of postage
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Vanilla Hill C/O Ogden Fulfilment, Unit 2, Acre Park, Dalton Lane, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 4JH
- Once we’ve received your returned item(s) we will send you an email to confirm your refund, which will be processed within 5 working days of receipt. You can expect the refund to reach your account within 3-5 working days.